Sunday, September 25, 2022

Getting Paid to play on your phone

As a courier that uses apps to make money, sometimes I find myself twiddling my thumbs as I wait for ping, or as I wait for an order to be ready for delivery.

I'm one of those people who hate twiddling my thumbs. I believe in being productive with ALL my time. So, sometimes I play games to keep my mind off the wait.

Then, I saw this ad that said I could make money playing games on my phone. So, I started researching that.

I saw an ad about playing Atlas Earth.

On this app, you buy virtual real estate. You get paid rent for the parcels you buy and you can buy more and make more rent over time. The more you own, the higher your social status on the game. The person with the most parcels in the U.S. is the President. The person with the most parcels in Texas is the Governor of Texas, etc.

The rent you earn can be exchanged for real world dollars.

You pay rent on your travels by watching ads. The advertisers pay the app for posting their ads on the app for you to watch. The app shares that revenue with YOU. That's how it works.

If you are interested, you can get on Google Play and download the Atlas Earth app. It's fun.

Gaming apps are the same way. You get paid to play games, look at ads, and complete offers. And, no, you aren't going to make a million bucks, but something is always better than nothing at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!