Monday, September 26, 2022

Financial Blues

Good Monday, World!

I am in Numbers 29 in the Bible currently. I tried to listen to it everyday as I am getting ready for work, following Joshua 1:8 instruction.

 I woke up at noon today. Tomorrow I have to go to the produce place. And I will have to do that early in the morning, so I'm not going to get much sleep.

Right now I'm eating leftover chicken and dressing from last night. It is actually pretty good. This evening I may open some canned green beans to go with it.

I have about five boxes of mangoes that are going bad. I'm going to have to take them out to the garbage in the next day or so. I'll probably do that tomorrow.

I am waiting on my money to get into my bank account so I can pay some bills that were due yesterday. They're going to start calling me if I don't. My good credit is going down the drain. And I have no idea how I'm going to pay the first of the month's bills.

I hate to ask. But if anyone wants to help me, my cash app is $ShondaPonder and my venmo is @ponderaa1 .

My e-trade account is down by $20. At least I'm not losing as much as I was losing the other day. Some of that came back after I reinvested in something else.

Well I'm going to finish eating my breakfast and get ready to go to work.

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!