Wednesday, September 28, 2022

cheering myself up

Hello, World!

I've been doing a lot of soul searching since I got off facebook. I have been so stressed that my ambition has faltered. When I get up I get up to go to work just to make enough. And it's not enough. It's never enough. But I come home knowing I didn't do enough. And it spirals me down into a deeper depression.

I have been trying to stay the course. I've been listening to the Word of God. I've been praying. I've been asking the questions. And I've been looking at myself to see what needs to be fixed.

The Bible teaches me that I should live one day at a time. That I should live it with all I have. That I should endure until the end. That I should be contented to have what I need when I need it. As, that is what God gives me.

Today I decided to cheer myself up by going to Big Jake's barbecue. While I was there a young lady came and told me about how buff city was fixing to open up this weekend and gave me a sample of their soap asking me to come by on their day of grand opening. I thought it was awesome!

I went and got my tires aired up. Then I went and bought dog food because I needed it and since I was out of toothpaste I went ahead and bought some of that as well. I was tempted to buy more than what I needed but I decided I better put back some of it. I did buy some barbecue and chicken seasoning. I forgot to buy vegetable oil but I guess I don't need it. All for my chicken. And now I'm prepared to work the rest of the day!

Have a blessed day, and I will see you guys tonight when I get home!

Thank You, Jesus, for this awesome meal. Thank You for this day, and for sticking with me even when I don't feel like being stuck with. Teach me Lord. And help me live every moment for You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!