Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Profile...or not?

Hello, World!

Had a visit with an internet friend for the first time today. I really enjoyed it! I hope we can get together again sometime in the future and hang out as well.

It isn't too often I agree to meeting with someone I met over the internet. As a matter of fact, this is probably only the third time since the year 2000, and the first two were not good experiences. I learned from them, though. LOL

Advice: always investigate before committing to meet up in person. It will save you LOTS of uneasy experiences. Thank God Facebook makes that a little easier. I informed my new friend that I had done so. You can't be too careful in this day and age when meeting total strangers. He was very understanding and agreed.

I have two more days of work before the new schedule comes out, and I have no idea when my next two days off are at this point. BUT, the Pitt Grill now not only has a NEW waffle machine, but also our deep fryer has finally been fixed. We now have French Fries and Country Fried Steaks again (as well as okra and fried squash!)

I also received my W-2s for both of the jobs I held in 2019. I am looking forward to getting this year's tax filing behind me. MAYBE I'll actually receive ALL my money this year.

I am also looking forward to getting on the phone on my next days off to try to drum up some Avon orders.

If anyone wants to be on the mailing list, PM me with your snail mail address!

Ya'll have a blessed day! (MINE IS!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!