Sunday, January 12, 2020

I Just Want to be Happy

Hello, World!

Last night I spent listening to Christian music on Pandora radio while I:

Cleaned house
Surfed Traffic Exchanges
Talked to some friends on messenger
Cleaned a new bucket for my Avon
Organized my Budget
Played with my baby-dogs
Updated my blogs
And talked to God the whole time.

I will never be the person I was this last year again. I'm done with that. This last year was really exhausting and miserable.

Sometimes when people give you advice, it's best to sweep it under the rug, because if they have never been through it, OR where they came out is not a choice you would have made, then they have NO idea what they are talking about.

And, I've received a LOT of advice about different things through-out the year that I tried to take and just made me more miserable.

So, I've decided to do what I know works, because it did before. I've given everything to Jesus to take care of. If I have a complaint or want to fuss, I go to HIM. And, then I wait for an answer, and usually, when He does, I either laugh, feel grateful, or it's like a light-switch turns on in my head and I say, "OH, NOW I SEE!"

I still have old habits to break that I picked up this past year, but it doesn't seem like it's going to be as hard as I thought it was going to be to break them. Especially now that I realize that it is the ONLY way back to where I want to be.

Ya'll have a blessed day!
MINE IS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!