Monday, January 20, 2020

Single Me

Hello, World!

I've had a great last couple of days.

I've made new friends.

I've decided to not get totally into the dating arena. I'm not saying I won't go out with a friend and have a great time; but, I'm not looking for opportunities to do that either.

I've come to the conclusion that the whole "dating" thing is just too complicated. And, I am not certain I am ready for the drama that is associated with it. I have lived for a long time now without any drama in my life, and life has been peaceful. So, why should I change it now just because it's "time". Is it? Not sure about that, either.

And, until I AM sure, without a doubt in my mind about it, or about WHO I choose to go out with and WHAT we are planning to do, then I think I'm just going to remain where I am. I'm happy right now, why ruin it?

I am, however, still looking forward to a girl's night out sometime in the future.

Ya'll have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!