Saturday, January 11, 2020

I Can't Even Walk Without You Holding My Hand

Lord,

You have distanced Yourself so You could see how faithful I was, and I failed You because I can't do anything without holding Your hand. You have taught me that my life is not mine to control, but Yours to direct. You have taught me that I can't trust myself, and that I should trust You more. And, You have taught me how it feels to You to love us when we clearly don't love You enough.

No matter how much I love You, Lord, it will never measure up to the love You have shown me.

So, now, I give everything I've had my hand in back to You. I've made a mess of it, Lord, so You might have some cleansing to do. But, I can't do what only You can do...and I am tired of trying. I need Your Grace and Your Mercy now more than ever.

And, I really wish You'd give me that miracle, but I understand why You don't.

In Jesus' Name, I pray, Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!