Wednesday, October 30, 2019

It's My Birthday...

Hello, World.

I was going to wait until tonight before I go to bed to say thank you, but I decided to say it now to all you who made my birthday special (including those on PM) by wishing me a happy birthday!

You guys have really made my day.

Well, I think my day was made this morning, on top of that...

I got to work and all the staff came out with cupcakes and a card and sang Happy Birthday to me. And, then, a nice gentleman who frequents the establishment brought donuts for the staff, and a bag of chocolate for me.

I had a really great (and busy) day at work today. I learned some new things, and I got my schedule for next week.

And, I made a few tips.

I am home now. When the guys come out of their rooms, I'll share a cupcake with them, and maybe some chocolate.

Ya'll have a blessed day! (The day isn't over for me, though. :-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!