Monday, October 14, 2019

How to Control Frizzy Hair

I figured out how to keep my hair from frizzing out when it dries.

I have the type of hair that no matter how short I cut it or thin it out, it's going to friz out when it dries because it is so thick, course, and heavy.

My mom's is the same way. My sister's kids have nicknamed her "Gizmo" because of it, and are constantly offering to spray it down with a garden hose. Sometimes, like mine, it looks like a clown's hair the way it sticks out....LOL

So, I'm going to have to tell my mom about this:

When you wash your hair, after you rinse, take a Skin So Soft Bath oil spray and pump some of it onto your hair, as if you are doing a light hairspray.

Then, Rinse again.

When your hair dries it will be shiny, bouncy and not frizzy at all! (and if your hair is not oily already, it won't be oily...but it will be very soft!)


Get some Skin-So-Soft and try it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!