Sunday, February 2, 2020

The Girl You Think I Am

Hello, World.

I've had people, in the past, worry about talking to me because they are afraid it will go on Facebook. As if everything I do or say or experience ends up in my blog or on Facebook. Trust me, the internet couldn't fit all that goes on in my life each day.

If I told the world everything about my private life, it would probably shock most of you to think that I actually do have a life outside the internet. I talk to numerous people through-out the day. (Being an Avon sales rep, I kind of have to). I also talk to friends and family a lot. There are things that I hear and experience that I would never put on the internet, simply because ... well, frankly, it's no one's business. And, it certainly isn't MY place to tell someone else's story.

I'm probably not even the same person you think you know just from reading my posts. LOL.

I don't lie about anything. I just have a different "perceived" personality, I guess.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I try to be who I am on AND off the internet. But, people still have their own perceptions.

It may be so in the restaurant business, but in actual life, perception is NOT everything.

Anyway, if you see me in person, don't turn and run off scared. I may say "I met a friend today" but I would NEVER tell anyone WHO that friend is without your permission. And, I don't repeat things I hear you say. I only talk about things that happen to ME, personally. Even then, I rarely mention names unless, as I said, it isn't going to cause a fuss.

That way, you can pretend it wasn't you.

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!