Sunday, February 9, 2020

Midget Wrestling

Hello, World!

I had a great night last night at work. I absolutely love working with Luanne. She and I keep each other awake all night long. Time just seems to go by faster when she is there. LOL

She has been telling me how she and I need to go for a girl's night out one night. So, I told her about the Midget Wrestling event at the Arrow Bar on April 19 at 8 PM. She said, "Let's do it!" So, this morning, we both told our manager, Julie, "We both need April 19 off!"

We also told some of our regular customers who came in. They decided they wanted to go to. So now, there are people we can sit with and have fun. I decided to invite a few other folks to join us as well. It's gonna be fun!

Midget wrestling? LOL What a way to make some memories...LOL. Luanne asked me if I wanted to go to WalMart with her this morning. I kind've gave her "the look". She said, "Yeah, we can race our shopping carts around the store..." I laughed. I told her my idea of making memories didn't include getting banned from WalMart. LOL

Anyway, I am looking forward to a night out. I have two months to plan for it.

Ya'll have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!