Tuesday, February 25, 2020

A Day in the Life

Hello, World!

As of yesterday, I have all my loans taken care of. (Well, one is still waiting in an envelope in my desk, but it's not in the bank and it isn't in my purse so I won't spend it).

My bathtub faucet has sprung a leak and I had to turn the hot water off that goes to my bathroom sink and tub as a result. I am now stuck with taking showers until I can afford a plumber to get it fixed. I don't like taking showers because the water pressure isn't enough to wash my hair with.

Yesterday I delivered all the Avon I had, except for the one I have to deliver on Thursday. And, I went to the bank to deposit my check.

I played some slots today. I think I'm burned out on slots now. (or is it "bummed out?"). Yeah, I didn't win anything. I've decided it's okay for once a month fun, but not something I need to do often.

I put in my application for a much higher paying job that provides benefits. I love my job at the Pitt Grill, but I really need to get some of my debt paid off. I can't do that barely scraping by. I took the advice of a friend...after taking a deep breath and thinking about it.

Ya'll pray for me, I need this!

I went and ate at the Dixie Diner yesterday. I took the opportunity to leave some Avon books with the staff there. The food was great! (I LOVE the rolls!)

I watched the latest episode of 9-1-1 Lonestar today, and then Episode 1 of season 15 of Ancient Aliens.

I made a glass of tea and sat it on an upside down bucket by my bed and took a nap after that. The alarm went off on my phone and as I reached out to grab it off my table, Milo jumped out bed, bumped into the bucket and tea spilled everywhere. I had to get out bed, then, to clean up the mess. Sigh...I just washed clothes. Now I've got two towels in the dirty clothes hamper.

I cleaned most of the kitchen today. The humidity has all my salt shakers clogged up.

Ya'll have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!