Thursday, February 13, 2020

REAL

Good morning, World!

I just got off work and am now getting ready to enjoy my two days off!

Today I have to go to the bank. I am also going to make a trip to Flower Acres for some much needed produce. It's been quite a while since I have been able to do this.

Last night, I sold about $30 worth of Avon. My order total, not counting my bucket sales, has reached $125.

AND Avon has informed me that I have earned my spot as a "Premier Sales Associate", meaning I get 30% instead of 25% all year!

I was approached on the comments of one of my posts this morning by a guy wanting to talk to me on private messenger. I told him no. I don't talk to people I don't know on private messenger. I am a lady. I am not putting myself in a compromising position.

I checked his profile. Says he lives in Iraq.

Now, why on earth would I want to talk to someone a world away? Smells of SCAM to me. Nope. Not stupid. NOT doing it.

Which reinforces my determination to not talk to people I don't know on private messenger.

Look, I put myself out there online. People who REALLY want to get to know me knows everything they need to know about how to meet me in person. I don't do online romance. I REFUSE to have long-distance relationships. And, I am SURE not going to be falling for some dude I've never met. NOT HAPPENING, so DON'T EVEN TRY.

I've learned my lesson on giving too much online that way...doesn't feel good when you find out you are ONLY a facebook friend. I want REAL.

Ya'll have a blessed day! MINE IS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!