Friday, February 7, 2020

I Get My Tax Money Back! WooHOO!

Hello, World!

I had a WONDERFUL day today.

I already have nearly $100 worth of orders for Avon from the recent mail-out I did. Still got lots of calls to make, as that is only 2 out of 42 customers 50 customers so far.

I slept REAL good last night for a change. Actually took a 4-hour nap yesterday, then stayed up until I couldn't stay up anymore and went back to bed. I slept a whole 7 1/2 hours then! I feel REFRESHED!

I took a bath and got dressed in a knitted sweater top today, then drug out my favorite winter camouflage coat and took a trip to my H&R Block to get my taxes taken care of. I actually will get enough money back this year to pay off ALL my loans, get my oil change done, and go play a little bit!

AND...get this...(THANK YOU MR. TRUMP!) Since the Supreme Court ruled that the AHCA's Individual Mandate (where you had to pay a fine for not having insurance) was UNCONSTITUTIONAL, the IRS sent a memo last week to H&R Block to tell them to refund my fines I paid in the last few years. That means I'll be probably getting around another $600 or so back as well! WooHOO!

The lady asked me if I wanted to donate $3 to the President's Campaign Fund. I said, "I USUALLY say NO. But, you know what? I REEEEALLLY like Trump! So, PLEASE DO!"

I celebrated today by going to The One Buffet to eat.

I am back home now.

Ya'll have a blessed day. MINE SURE IS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!