Thursday, January 4, 2024

Trying to get my insurance paid


Good morning, World!

I'm on my way to my storage unit. I just got freshened up at the E-Z Mart down the road from the rest area.

Tonight is laundry night. I have to do laundry tonight.

And today my focus is going to be on putting money in my bank account so that whenever my insurance comes out in a few days it will go through.

I don't have a backup balance to pay anymore, and I actually have a few bucks on my card now.

I'm looking for a better day today than I had yesterday, even though yesterday was really good. I want it to be at least as good.

I uninstalled all of the games on my phone. I just think that I need to start looking around instead of down at my phone all the time.

I had a dream last night. I had asked God to speak to me before I went to sleep. He sent me a message through imagery in my dream. I know it was prophetic because it was clear.

It was a picture of a king dressed in purple and green, and the message was,
"You are not in control, I am."

I don't know why he thought he had to tell me that. As if I didn't already know it. But I'll take it!

Y'all have a blessed day!

At 9:00 a.m., I went ahead and paid for my storage unit. That left me about $4 that I have to pay back to my Uber backup balance because I didn't quite have the money in my Uber card. But at least it's paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!