Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Following God's Calling

Good morning, World!

I just paid off my revolving Reli loan at my bank. Now I have another $1,500 available when I need it. I still have $1,100 in my bank account. I transferred $100 to my brokerage account last night. I got gas in my car.

I'm going by Walmart to buy some basic necessities that I'm out of. Then I've got to go buy a vape.

Then I'm going to go get something to eat. All I had to eat all day yesterday was a bag of chips and some bean dip. Believe it or not!

Then I've got to go by my storage unit and pack up for my trip.

After that, I'm headed to Bedford, Texas to pick up my rental car. None too soon, I might add. When I filled up my car this morning it said I only had 285 MI in my tank. Something ain't right there. It's usually 100 mi more than that.

I'll probably end up getting a storage unit to house my car while I am driving the rental. That's going to cost me another $75.

At least I don't have to pay my Reli loan, and my Elastic isn't due until February. I figured I should pay off my revolving loans first, that way if I need the money I have it. Elastic and Reli are my two revolving loans. Those two will help me stay caught up on my bills until pay them off.

I'll have gas and food money until I get paid again, after I get all my bills caught up to the present. I'll only be paid once a week so I have to prepare.

It feels good to be caught up on most of my bills.

I have one bill I haven't paid anything on that I'm just going to pay off as soon as I get the money.

That's going to take work. But I'm not worried about it.

This Year is off to a great start! Just knowing that my bills are caught up and that I have a foothold, finally, really makes a difference! And, God has placed me in the position to do what it is He is calling me to do!

That is the best thing of all! I will finally get to start doing what I want to do for the Lord, using my occupation in which to do it!

All of those naysayers who told me that God was not calling me to do what I was planning on doing can eat crow now! He has led me to this place in the way that He wanted me to be there. He gave me no choice in the matter! When I was having doubts, He picked me up and threw me into it! I have learned some valuable lessons through all of this struggle. And I will need it on my journey!

Y'all have a blessed day! And, pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!