Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Birds and Rentals

I was really nervous today.

But everything turned out a whole lot easier than I thought it was going to be. All I did was go in, present my insurance, my driver's license, and my Lyft app on my phone, and they gave me the keys and told me to make sure that I do whatever maintenance is needed.

By the way, I don't have to pay for the maintenance. I just have to make sure it's done.

I had to find a storage unit that would house my car for me while I'm out on the road in a rental. You would think that they would let me park it on their lot since I'm driving their car. But, I was able to find one approximately a mile away from the rental company, which was convenient.

I went and ate, and then I started my day after I drove to Denton, Texas.

It was only a 35 mile drive.

Then I turned the apps on.

I really like working in Denton.

It's so much busier than Texarkana! And, there is so many more new things to do and see!

Eventually I'll have to go back to Texarkana to check my mail. I'll do that at the end of the month. I have to pay for my mailbox anyway. I also need to grab my suitcase. I grabbed about three changes of clothes and put them in a garbage bag, because I figured it would take less room. I think the suitcase probably would have been a better idea. LOL

My plan is to get some of these bills paid off, and then get a room.

Y'all have a blessed night!

P.S.

Check out these birds at the Love's where I'm sleeping tonight! It reminds me of something out of a Stephen King novel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!