Saturday, November 30, 2019

Change Me

Good morning, World!

I'm back!!!!

Yeah, been doing a lot of reflecting on Thanksgiving...since I couldn't eat at mom's and no one would bring me a piece of pie...and my kids are AWOL.

I've decided I've had enough of being the person I've been for the last few months. I'm going back to the person I was a year ago.

That's the thing. I can choose to be who I want to be. If there is something I don't like about myself, I can change it. And, ONLY I can change it. So, I've decided to go back to being who I like.

Doesn't change how I feel about anything...but it sure makes dealing with everything so much easier.

Of course, no one can truly be the same person they were a year ago. Life is full of experiences that change your perspective on things. And, I've definitely had some changes in perspective over the last few months.

I'm not going into detail about my private life, but I've been blind-sided and surprised by my own reaction to things that have taken place in my life that I never thought I would have to face. And, now, I'm to the point that I can finally grasp hold of solid ground after wading through some slippery muck.

My eyes are wide open. My mind is clearing up, and I praise God for humbling me AND teaching me some things that I REALLY needed to learn.

And, I praise God that He is a God of miracles -- mainly because I really need to see one right now. Even if I don't, I know He's got my back; and, that, in itself, is miraculous enough!

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!