Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Bad Day

Hello, World!

Yesterday was a really rough day.

When I got off work my battery was dead. I finally got a jump. I came home and went to sleep.

I woke up at noon because I had to take an Avon order for delivery at 2.

I get to E-Z Mart to fill up my gas, and when I get back in my car to start it, the battery is dead again. The lady that works at E-Z Mart jumped me off.

I went to my mom's to borrow some money to go get a new battery oh, and my stepdad points out that the tread is showing on my tire. I need a new tire. I'm due for a blowout. So I borrow some more money from my mom.

I went Daniel's used tire and got a used tire for $35.

Then I went to Walmart and got a battery for $60. While I was there I bought some booster cables. Figured it's easier to find someone to jump me off if I already have cables.

As I'm pulling out of the garage at Walmart, I hear this loud thump, thump, thump noise coming from my dash.

"What is wrong with my car?!" I exclaimed. It wasn't doing that before I got there. They said it might have something to do with the fan motor but that they were not responsible.

So I called a mechanic friend to ask him to take a look at it. And he did and assured me that it had nothing to do with how my car ran. It's just going to take a little bit for me to get it fixed.

I don't have any money right now, so I guess I'll just put up with the noise.

I went back home now and took a nap. I had to work again last night. I hoped that when I woke up the day would be better.

Today, it is a beautiful warm day outside. The baby-dogs will be spending some time outdoors today while I relax from all the stress of yesterday -- before I have to work again tonight.

Yesterday wasn't so bad, though. I have some really great friends. It helped make the day seem less frustrating.

I have to work, then I am off Wednesday and Thursday to clean house again. I wish I had a Brownie Girl Scout who would come clean my house for me for free...LOL

Ya'll have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!