Wednesday, November 6, 2019

It's a New Day

Hello, World!

It is a brand new day! And, today, I feel as if I have been given another chance.

I recently started working at a local restaurant as a cook, and I will go in on graveyard shift tonight to begin my second week. It will be the last night of my training as cook.

And, THEN, I will be in training as a server. I will be working all shifts as a server or a cook as needed after that. It is going to be rough, but I feel confident in my job.

I recently had to borrow about $300 more dollars to make it until payday. Bills are due, and I haven't been pushing Avon much.

I still have about $50 worth of Avon to deliver, though. But the customers have not been able to come up with the money yet, or I have not been able to contact the customer.

And, recently, I have been stepping out some, socializing more, and being more open to the possibility of having an exclusive relationship with someone. But, if I have learned anything during the past five years of healing after my last relationship, it's that I don't NEED to be tethered in order to be happy. And, I am perfectly happy the way things are in my life. I am really unsure if I want the responsibility of maintaining a relationship with someone.

I guess if I ever do decide to take that plunge, I am still at ground zero, where it would take someone REALLY special to fill that place in my heart again. I am not wanting to take the chance of having another broken heart to deal with, on top of everything else I have going on my life. It would be too stressful.

So, as usual, I am me. And, I am happy to be so!

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!