Friday, November 22, 2019

Ham, Employment and Avon

Hello, World!

Last night, Gary fixed a big ham with pineapple and Dr Pepper in the crock pot. It is delicious!

Ham. It's almost as good as bacon.

I worked my fanny off at work, even though we weren't busy. But, the waitress I was working with got sick in the middle of the shift. She does that a lot. So, tonight, I'll be working with another waitress so the manager can get some sleep. LOL

She is looking to hire more waitresses because some of our waitresses are proving to be undependable. And, she doesn't want to take me off cook position, because I'm just that good. Sigh... (So, if you are located near New Boston, Texas and you need a job as a waitress, go to the Pitt Grill and apply!)

This weather is making everyone sick. So, getting a day off is hard...which isn't a bad thing in my case.

If you haven't got an Avon brochure in a while, they are now available online! Just click HERE! And then, if you want to order, you can contact me on Facebook by clicking HERE OR you can order online from my store by clicking HERE

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!