Monday, May 20, 2019

Prospects

Hello, World!

I sold some Avon today. And, I talked to prospective customers. I got ran off from Albertson's though. Manager came out and asked me not to be there. He was nice enough to let me continue to speak to the prospective customer I was talking to at the time, though, before I left.

When he walked off, she looked at me and said, "Well! How rude!" LOL

I then went to Dairy Queen and ordered lunch and gave another book out. When the cashier asked, "Do you need anything else?" I said, "No, ma'am. Do you need an Avon Lady?" She said, "Yes, as a matter of fact, I do." I gave her a book.

I got my Flyers printed at the Library, and when the librarian handed me my papers, I asked her, "Do you need an Avon lady?" She smiled and grabbed one of them off the top of the pile and said, "Yes, I do. Thank you." LOL

I asked another lady while leaving the library, "Ma'am, do you like Avon?" She said, "Yes, but I don't live here. I'm from out of state." I said, "Not a problem. I have a website." And, I gave her a flyer. She (and her husband) asked me how that worked and I explained it and told them to call me if they had any other questions or needed assistance.

Sigh...now if I can turn all those into orders.

I got my cart in today. Gotta go to the post office to get it in the morning. I'll start going door to door in a couple of days, after the rain has passed.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!