Monday, May 13, 2019

I'm a Boss!

Hello, World!

Today, I have spent the day making a list of all my potential customers. I have a pretty long list of people I know who love what I sell.

Then, I went into my account and ordered a lot of the products that I know sells outright. When I receive the products, I will make up a "Bucket" and place the items, already priced for the current campaign sales, and take it with me everywhere I go.

I will then label all my sales books, and jump in my car with my bucket and drive, stopping at every place of business along the way as I visit potential customers, taking orders and selling out of my bucket for extra cash.

In the past, this method has served me well. I have learned that I can sell in eight hours more than enough to meet any salary I have ever been paid by an employer -- so long as I am not lazy.

And, I am not lazy, unless I have nothing to sell.

It sure beats flipping burgers!

Have a great day!

(By the way, Click HERE to see my personal Avon website)!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!