Sunday, May 5, 2019

Meatballs

Hello, World!

OMG. Want a REALLY good meal?

Try this:

A casserole dish. 2 cups of rice in the bottom. 2 Cups of water. 2 Cans of Cream of MUSHROOM soup. Stir. Make sure rice is evenly distributed and soup and water are mixed well. Throw in half a bag of Meatballs from the freezer section (I bought Great Value). Place in the oven for an hour.

When you pull from oven, heat up a can of Spaghetti Sauce.

Dip the meatballs and rice onto a plate, top with spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle with cheese (I used parmesan, Fred used shredded cheddar) and eat.

IT'S SO GOOD.

I gorged myself. Fred ate a HEAPING plate full and Gary had NO complaints.

Watching Dexter and playing with Traffic exchanges the rest of the night.

Have a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!