Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Time to go to work!


Hello, World!

My Avon shipment finally came in! Yay!

Today I will be walking the parking lots of nearby stores handing out brochures and flyers all day, and collecting phone numbers.

I will have my Skin-so-Soft products with me for anyone who wishes to buy some, as well as any other products I have on-hand.

I will start at the Wal-Mart in New Boston. I may move to other places as the day wears on, but we'll see how well I do.

I now have a face mask to wear so I can enter places that refuse service to anyone who doesn't have one.

If you are interested in Skin-So-Soft, call me! I have LOTS to sell, and if you are in the New Boston Area, I will be able to deliver immediately!

Ya'll have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!