Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Zero White Guilt

First of all, I love all of my black friends. And my red, yellow, brown and white ones. I hold NO discrimination in my heart.

What I am about to say may offend you, but I really don't care.

I never owned a slave. My grandparents never owned a slave. I never whipped a black person with a whip. I never hung one. I never treated anyone of a different color with anything but due respect as an equal.

Having said that, it will be a COLD DAY IN HELL before you will ever catch ME kneeling and asking for forgiveness for being white. I don't apologize for something someone else does. And I am dang sure not going to apologize for something that happened over 150 years ago when I wasn't even around.

So, if you ARE offended, I suggest you go look at your racist self in the mirror and do some soul searching. Because I AM OFFENDED if YOU expect ME to kneel for anyone but the God I serve.

God created me white. Jesus came to save us from sin, not skin.

BTW...if you want to get technical, I like probably 90% of all Americans today am a mutt. My grandpa was full blood Apache. I have german, irish, english, spanish and dutch in me. Oh, and yeah, a black slave about 10 generations back named Constance. So, get over the racist accusations.

If you want me to show solidarity, then how about showing solidarity by standing with me with your hand over your heart facing the American flag and saying the pledge of allegiance and meaning it. Because, you do not live in an African nation that is controlled by Muslims who still own slaves.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!