Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Road Trip, Avon and The Pitt

Hello, World.

I haven't updated this blog much lately, I've been so busy...and so tired.

Not sure if it is my great cooking, Luanne's great service, or the fact that people are making up for being stuck at home for the last couple of months, but we did more business at the Pitt Grill on graveyard shift last night than we normally do on a busy weekend night -- and it was only Tuesday!

But, I've officially put in my two weeks notice. I am going to focus on my Avon sales for awhile. My Avon business has been picking up as well.

I have decided it is time for me to take a road trip soon. I need to get away and enjoy the sites. I need to breathe. I need to miss home.

And, I need to see my kids.

I figure I can take a bunch of Avon to sell with me as I go, also.

I kind of want to wait until the rioting dies down first, though.

Well, I'm tard. (That's redneck for "I'm tired"). And, I still have to go to the bank.

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!