Monday, April 15, 2019

Vital Marketing and Me

Good morning, World!

Was looking at my earnings from my website and by the 11th of this month I surpassed my earnings from last month. Today I have doubled it. My sites are finally taking off after 10 years of playing with it. I think I hit the go button somewhere. LOL

Makes me want to keep working at it. Anyway...

I woke up late this morning. I have to go to the store, then I have to work on my living room some today. I'll be spending the rest of the day working on marketing again. Something is better than nothing, and I am not spending gas money.

I had a hundred shares of Vital Therapies, INC. I was doing good. The whole thing was $2 when I bought it. I was going to make $60 if I sold it all...then the company merge with another company and I was compensated only 2 shares of the new company. THAT SUCKS! Welcome to the stock market. Sigh...should have sold it. But, I wasn't allowed to sell until I held it for more than 30 days, and my thirty days wasn't up.

We're having beans and rice with sausage in the crockpot today. I don't feel like cooking. LOL

I was reminded last night that I am still a woman by God. Today, for the first time in months, it seems, I woke up feeling like I had a hangover from you know where. Not a good day, but doing the best I can with what I have with what God gives me to do it with.

Sigh...

Have a blessed day. (I know mine is, no matter how I feel).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!