Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Give Me Faith

Hello, World!

For the last three weeks or so, as I sat at home, praying and reflecting for the most part, I was doing my best not to question God's wisdom for my life.

In the past, God has always taken care of me. I have never gone hungry. God always gave me a way to get food. It may not have been the way I would have chosen, but I never went hungry.

I have always had shelter when I needed it. Even when I had to sleep in a homeless shelter. And, even if I didn't, God saw that I stayed alive and healthy.

God brought me out of a very abusive situation. He blessed me and everything I did.

I am now buying my own home.

When I needed healthcare, He made sure I had good insurance, so the bills were minimal. He gave me just enough so that I could wonder how, and then watch Him do.

I have always tried to bless others with the extra God gives me. I have two bedrooms I am not using, so I have rented them out to my two homeless friends. I am glad I did, because at least I know my house payment is going to be made, now that I am unemployed.

God has blessed me for blessing.

My heart was broken at having to leave my last job. But, I've tried hard to maintain my faith, to believe that God knows best.

Me knees are about as healed as they are going to get. My health is good. And, I've had time to do some internet marketing I've been putting off, to help me get through the NEXT time.

Today I go in for an interview at a place I sent my resume'. The job would be perfect, I think. The hours not near as long and the pay not near as good, but I've done what I can to cushion that. I will miss the insurance and retirement, but I know God has my back there, too.

Pray for me.

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!