Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Changes and Preparation

Hello, World!

Today is canning and cleaning day here at The Ponder home. I'll be making a trip to Flower Acres today to see what new produce I can gather up.

Yesterday, we had pizza from Little Caesar's, and I did some shopping at Cash Savers for the 6 for 22 deal in meats. Gotta save money any way I can, right?

Don't know if I got the job yet officially, but since she said we are just waiting on the background check, I am going to assume it's in the box. Of course, assuming always gets me in trouble. But, I'm stepping out in faith, anyway, so I decided to celebrate and also get us some stuff to make strawberry shortcakes with to celebrate. The guys enjoyed that!

I am going to do some changes at The Ponder News blog, as well. I'll be focused more on issue-oriented posts rather than solely on press releases now. I feel it is time to step up my game. I have enough sources now. Now I need to focus on traffic and my readers.

Need to give them a reason to keep coming back.

ON the website, I'm focusing on affiliate marketing. Anything you want will be found there eventually, all filed neatly for easy searching.

Eventually, I'll be making my own advertising banners to display on my news posts, rather than sending you directly to each affiliate, you'll be sent to a page with all the affiliates that fit that category, for a more complete shopping experience.

Wow. This is time consuming. But, what else do I have to do?

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!