Saturday, April 7, 2018

Paying it forward...

Good morning, World!

Today, I am helping my friends move into their new home.

It is an exciting day!

One they have waited on for a long time!

I am so proud for them!

I feel so blessed. I just watched my friend's faces when they walked into their new apartment for the first time. The Apartment manager even helped them out by giving them dishes, blankets and an extra bed to sleep on (because there are two of them) and a couch and love seat and coffee table and kitchen table.

I cannot imagine the happiness they feel inside. I see it on their faces, and that is worth it all!

No more sleeping in a wet and moldy tent at a homeless camp. Now they will be warm and comfortable. They are already making plans for the future.

I'm so happy for them I could just bust.

I remember what it was like for me, when I was once where they are. God sent me help...I'm just paying it forward. And, I think I have two great friends for life. I thank God for that experience. It's the reason I felt so blessed today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!