Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Leaning on Me...

Hello, World.

I finally carried out my trash today. I have a small leak or something coming from the bottom of my refrigerator, and my towels are wet. My neighbors are all moving away...

I am trying to help my friends to get an apartment here, but the apartment manager acts like she doesn't care about them, just their money. They have enough, but they won't have it if they don't get an apartment right now. They have to live until the next check.

So, I took them to my old apartment complex yesterday to see if they could get in. It looks more promising (and a whole lot cheaper).

In the meantime, I told them they were welcome to use my shower and do their laundry if they need it here.

Life sucks sometimes. I am thankful for what God has given me.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!