Friday, April 6, 2018

Employment and The Cloud

Hello, World.

I had a dream last night. A really weird dream.

In the waking world, I know enough on the computer to push a button and make something work. But, my knowledge of HOW it works, or why it works like that is lost. I have a website, and I know some basic HTML, but get me into CSS and whatnot, I have no idea what you are talking about...even though I know I use some of it without knowing how, when, or what it entails.

I guess you can say that God takes over my fingers on the keyboard sometimes.

Last night, I dreamed that everything I did ended up in "The Cloud."

I've heard of The Cloud. Never understood it. Didn't really know what it was. Wasn't aware that Google Drive (where I store a lot of my work in Word and Excel) was part of The Cloud.

My dream basically gave me the idea that a lot of my advertising campaigns could be done via the Cloud. Everything ended up in The Cloud was the message I was getting.

So, this morning, after I woke up and stirred around a bit and finallly got settled...I went on Bing and did some research into "What is the Cloud".

I was amazed at what I found out. And, the ideas it gave me...and the conspiracy theories.

Wow.

Last night, one of my friends had a great idea. If I fail to get this job, or it doesn't work out for me, I could always go to the Social Security Administration and fill out the paperwork to become his caretaker.

That wouldn't be a bad idea.

It isn't like he isn't eligible for one.

Hmmm.

Something for me to stew over...

I firmly believe that God puts people in our lives for a reason. These two stepped in mine at just the right time, on more than one occasion. Either for me, or for them.

Whatever, I am trusting God's plan.

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!