Monday, April 2, 2018

Did you have a good Easter? I did!

Did you have a great Easter? I did. I have some homeless friends that came over for a visit, and I took them with me to my mom's camp site, where the family was gathering for a fish fry and Easter Egg hunt for the kiddos. It was exciting. 

​Mom offered to give $5.00 to the child who found the most eggs. That's Mom. She's always trying to make things exciting for the family. 

My friends really enjoyed themselves. 

Afterward, we came back to my place and watched almost all of the first season of Game of Thrones on my computer.  They don't have access to a TV or Computer in the tent where they live, so it was a treat for all of us: They got to relax and do something they don't normally get to do, and I had company to enjoy Easter with. 

I invited them to Church with me on Wednesday night. I hope they come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!