Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Everything is beautiful!


Every morning that you can wake up and find things to be thankful for is the start of a beautiful day. Therefore, every day is beautiful!

As I was waking up this morning, I thought about how to describe my relationship with God. Having a relationship with God is like being married to someone who's handicap makes it hard to speak or hear, or even see. I am the one with the handicap. So, we have to find ways to communicate that doesn't involve my voice box or ears or eyes. He has already shown me that He loves me. And, when He needs to communicate with me, He uses every means possible to do so so that I can understand. (Kind've like Helen Keller. It took her a long time to understand, but when she finally did, she blossomed!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!