Thursday, July 30, 2020

Success

After watching this video, I have come to realize that if I died today, I would die having no regrets, even though I feel I have failed in everything I have done most of my life.

I am reminded that my blessing is that I am able to try.

I am reminded that the worst regret in life is to know you had the opportunity to try, and failed to do so.

Even if you try and fail, where ever you end up is ALWAYS better than what you left behind, even if you have nothing to show for it physically or financially.

Every situation in life is training for the mountain that you haven't arrived at yet. When you finally arrive at that mountain, you should never not try to get to the other side. No matter how you have to accomplish it -- because just accomplishing it makes you stronger, better, and more able to master the next one.

I have done so much in my life. I look back on my life and see that, even though I have nothing to show for it, I have seen and done things that not many people I know have done. I have accomplished quite a bit more than most can say they have.

I have succeeded in becoming who I am.

The true definition of success is not in accomplishing, but trying.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!