Sunday, July 19, 2020

About Internet Relationships

The internet is a cowardly way of having a friendship. I want friendship with substance. I want to be able to look in someone's eyes when I'm talking to them. I want to be able to hug them if they need it physically and not just with an emoji. I want to see a genuine smile.

And if I accidentally hurt someone, I want to know it right then by the look on their face. I want to immediately respond. I want courageous honesty.

There is nothing more honest than face-to-face. And there is nothing more fulfilling then actually spending time with someone you care about.

if someone doesn't want to spend time with you off the internet, all it means is that they don't value you.

There is nothing more hurtful than realizing that you put more value into someone then they put into you.

You cannot build great memories over the internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!