Monday, March 9, 2020

Training, Avon, Oil Change, Spaghetti, Dogs and Cats

Hello, World!

I've been training a new guy at work. I suspect my hours at work are going to be changed up some because of his need to get used to the job. But, I guess I could use the experience elsewhere.

It isn't like I have to "disrupt" my life to accept the challenge, though.

Today, I mailed off the last of my personal loan repayments. All my bills are caught up. I have money in my savings account, and money in my investment account (which I need to check, btw...)

I sold $110 worth of Avon during the last few days out of my bucket. I still have a delivery to make, but I have to wait until she is back in town next week to make it. And, I already have over $150 worth of orders for next campaign to make.

Today, I finally got my much needed oil change done. I was over 5,000 miles overdue for it. I also got my fluid levels checked. My car is still in top shape -- except for being dirty and badly needing a detail clean, which I think I'm going to have done after I quit smoking in April.

My housemate, Gary, made a big pot of AWESOME Spaghetti. I'm the only person I know who can do it better, though. But, since I am too lazy to cook after cooking all week at work (last thing I want to do when I get home is work...) I am enjoying it immensely!

Milo was woofing at me yesterday morning. I was busy sitting at my desk, scrolling through Facebook and "picking up techno-cans" (a term I use for surfing the internet and making pennies a day doing it). I impatiently told him "No, you just went outside."

He "woofed" at me again.

I picked him up and put him in my lap.

He was okay, but wouldn't be still. I put him down. He woofed at me again, this time scratching my leg with his paws. I told him, "Go lay down and go night night! You've already had a treat!"

He woofed again.

I impatiently got up and said, "Fine. I gotta fix a glass of tea anyway. C'mon. You can go outside." I turned around to see Ginger, the cat, on Milo's bed, licking her paws.

Sigh. I don't let the cats in my room AT ALL. She must have snuck in. Milo was just tattling on her. He wanted his bed back.

I apologized to Milo, gave him a treat, ran her out of my room, fixed me a glass of tea, and didn't have any more problems out of Milo after that.

Guess I need to quit assuming when it comes to Milo trying to communicate with me. LOL

Well, I'm enjoying my day off today!

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!