Friday, March 6, 2020

Taxes, Avon, Midget Wrestling, Loans, Investments and The Pitt Grill

Hello, World!

My tax lady just called and said I would not be reimbursed for the fines I paid for the individual mandate because it is still in the process of deliberation by the Supreme Courts.

Special Notice to my Avon Customers:

I will be selling out of my bucket primarily from now on. You can still order from me, but you will have to come pick it up, as I am not making special trips anymore. And, I can't afford the cost of delivering the Avon catalogs either, so if you don't order, you won't get one.

I have a job that occupies too much of my time, and I need to rest on what days off I get. Plus, I have other projects in need of my attention.

HOWEVER, you can ALSO order online and have the Avon delivered directly TO YOU, no matter where you live! As long as you use the link I provide (click HERE to see the brochure online and to order) I will still get credit! So PLEASE order online if at all possible!

I love my job at the Pitt Grill, but I was hoping to find something that paid more, so I applied to the job of my choice. They still haven't called me. So, I'm going to be happy where I am for now.

ALL of my loans are now paid off (WooHOO! -- I'll be mailing the last one out on Monday, as they are finding it difficult to get it in person)

Now I am focusing on my medical bills.

I finally saved up enough money to get a much needed oil change for my car.

And, I'm almost a month ahead in paying all my bills for the first time in a LONG time! WooHOO!

I've looked into investing in the stock market. Truthfully, I don't see how anyone makes any money with stocks, after the IRS gets involved. It seems pointless. I mean, you have to have a god-awful amount of stocks to really make anything! JS.

I think I'll stick with mutual funds and CDs, and my savings account.

I'm still looking forward to the Midget Wrestling event coming up in April. We have decided to attend the one at the VFW on April 9th at 8 PM. Sure would welcome you if you want to join us!

Ya'll have a blessed day! (And, come see me at the Pitt Grill tonight, I'm working graveyard shift!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!