Sunday, March 1, 2020

Focus, Stock Market, Smoking, Plumbing and Splurging

Good Sunday Morning, World!

You may have noticed I've missed a day or so of posting. I've decided to take a break from being on the computer as much for awhile. I will still be here surfing, occasionally, and I am always reachable by messenger, but I need to shift my focus on other things that are more beneficial for awhile.

I have started exploring the stock market again. I know that the Coronavirus has effected the stocks in a negative way, but while the stocks are low, it just seems like a good time to take advantage of some sales.

Luanne, my co-worker, and I have decided to quit smoking in April. This will be my second go-round. I am more concerned about gaining more weight than I am doing without a cigarette. But, I think I have a plan to put into action now that I didn't have then...not to mention that my body may react differently since my surgery. Ya'll pray for us!

A friend from Hooks has been trying to help me with my tub faucet. He got it all fixed yesterday, and when we went to turn the water on, it refused to come on. All of the other water in the house worked, so he suspects a valve problem, which he is going to attempt to fix on Monday.

God is so good!

I'm sitting here after a busy night at work eating Reese's Minis. Yeah, I'm splurging.

Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!