Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Insomnia and Black Eyed Peas

I am suffering from acute insomnia. I had 2 hours of sleep in two days before this morning. When I came home from work this morning, I took two of those otc sleeping pills, equate brand, and I only slept for 5 1/2 hours. At least I got SOME sleep. LOL

It's all the stress of the past two weeks, I guess.

So, if it doesn't seem like I'm here much, it's because I am bushed and resting...(or, at least, trying to LOL).

I am off for the next two days. Except for a trip I have to make to the bank at Walmart to cash my check, I plan on doing nothing for the next two days, except maybe work on my web site.

I went to the Bank, then did some shopping for groceries (which I NEVER do...but I had some extra $ and decided to stock up to keep from spending money on fast foods...) Then I came home and started working on my web site.

After an hour or so, I got sleepy and laid down and slept for another 3 hours. I must have had some fever, because I woke up sweating. So, I took some Dayquill (I was coughing some too...) and went back to work on my web site.

I feel much better now, but I am worried I won't be sleeping at my regular time again because of my nap. LOL.

I missed eating black-eyed peas for New Years, so I started a crock pot before I took my nap. They are done now, so I made some jalapeno cornbread to go with it. Not my best cornbread, but still tastes good.

Going back to work now...got lots of things to do on line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!