Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Meatloaf


Hello, World!

I woke up and decided to find a new Christian radio station on the Internet to listen to while I make my meatloaf. (Oh, it's gonna be good!!!!!!! I smell it baking now...) I'll make enough to share, because it's gonna be too good not to!

Vitamins. They not only keep you healthy and make you hungry, but lately I've been sleeping good and actually wanting to get out of bed and do things when I wake up. I'm not dragging when I get off work, either. My creativity is creeping back. My emotional health is healthier.

My probationary period for my new position at work is up this week. Guess what? I think I get to keep my job!

I also went ahead and put in for vacation time in October. I will be taking it during the week of my birthday.

My roommate came in and grabbed some clothes. She came in on the 3rd and left again on the 4th. At least she washed the dishes before she left.

Hope your day is as blessed as mine is!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!