Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Water and Prayer


Hello, World!

I am being forced to drink two glasses of water between every glass of tea I drink. I am hoping it helps this pain in my lower left side of my back. I think it is my kidneys.

Liz (my roommate) says I should drink a beer. She says beer cleans out your kidneys. I hate the taste of beer, and I don't want to ask all of the alcoholics on my friends list if that is true. I think I'll stick with water. I don't like the taste of beer anyway.

I really don't like the taste of water, either; but, the after effects of water is a whole lot better than beer. A friend says that if I drink water before meals, it helps me not eat so much, too. Gonna have to try that. I drink a lot of tea and it doesn't help.

I look at my life and how much it can change in just one year, and I am amazed. I look at two years ago and I am even more amazed. When I need proof that God is working in my life, I just sit down and reflect on where I have been.

Today, when I opened my facebook page, I got a memory from a year ago that included a prayer that I prayed a year ago:

"Praying God stays right beside me, prepares the way before me, leads me into His Will, Blesses my efforts, and destroys any obstacle that gets in my way."

It was my daily prayer. Still is. And, each day just seems to get better!

I also pray that each of you have as blessed a day as I!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!