Friday, May 20, 2016

When others hate me...


“But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;” Matthew 5:44

I have learned to do this. and by doing so,I have opened myself up to receiving blessings that I never knew I could experience or have. I have made enemies into friends that I wouldn't trade the world for. I have proven my integrity with those who could help me climb higher. I have gained help from unlikely sources who know me and trust me for who I am.

When you stand on The Rock long enough, you become the rock someone needs in their life to stand on, and you gain opportunities that you would not otherwise have.

Your enemy can make or break you. It's up to you which one happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!