Monday, May 23, 2016

God Supplies for all of my needs!


Today is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it!

I am updating my list of things that I am asking God for. Payday is Thursday, so some of that list will dwindle, as God makes it possible for me to obtain some of the list items. It's funny how that list changes over time. Some of the things I wanted yesterday, I no longer want today, whether I have them or not. Praise God for that!

Philippians 4:19
“But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”


Over the past three years I have watched that list dwindle. It has never reached over a page long.

All I have to do is look at that list and see how God has blessed me to be encouraged on a daily basis.

I hope you all have as blessed a day as I am having!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!