Monday, May 23, 2016

God has made the way!

I praise God every day. I was a single mom who had to work in bars and restaurants and fast food, sometimes two jobs at a time, with little or no government help or help from my family or friends.
'
Most of the time I had no transportation. I walked up to 5 miles a day to and from work when I couldn't afford a cab.

I went through countless relationships with men trying to find a man who would help me carry my burdens...but there is only one man who ever lived who can do that...

I suffered abuse, mistrust, hopelessness, depression, but I learned that hope is God, and Jesus can handle any storm.

I shouldn't be where I am today. I shouldn't have the future that I see before me today.

But God...

HE HAS MADE THE WAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!