Friday, May 1, 2020

Kicking up some dust...

Hello, World!

It's been a very interesting and educational quarantine time!

I have started playing the stock market. I started out just investing my tips from work. Then I started investing my profits from Avon. Then I started investing what I had left after paying my bills...then I started buying and selling...Suddenly, in less than 2 months, I had about $645 invested.

Now wait a minute...that don't sound right at all. I only make minimum wage, and since the pandemic started, I haven't sold much Avon or made any tips. So that was quite a bit to have in my account. Where did all that money come from?

The only thing I can figure is buying and selling. The Stock Market has no place to go but UP right now.

I kind've feel guilty. this "pandemic" caused economic hardship for a lot of people. But all it did to me was keep me from selling more Avon than I did. I didn't hurt at all. AND I actually gained from it by using it as an opportunity to play the stock market and make even more money. I took full advantage of my stimulus, too.

My 11-year-old niece Mylee washed my car to earn money to buy a starter kit for some chicks that are fixing to hatch. She has taken to raising chickens. She is selling her eggs for $2/dozen. I bought 2 dozen today to help her out, as well as paid her $20 for washing my car.

It's so nice that I can see out my windows again. LOL

And, I am so proud of her for exercising her "opportunist" gene. She gets that from me. LOL

My housemate, Gary, got his money. He bought me some M&M's.

I've already sold about $60 worth of Avon today! I am ready to get out and sell!

Ya'll have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!