Friday, July 26, 2019

Yes, Avon Still Exists, and I Sell It!


Hello, World!

I just got back from going door to door. I had a REALLY good day today!

I determined that if I give out a book, I will try to get a phone number. Of course, I've been doing that and it hasn't been working out too well, because a lot of people will say, "Your name is on the back of the book? I'll just call YOU."

Today, however, I have collected 10 phone numbers from very eager prospective customers who wanted to take the time to look through the book before they order.

The first door was very encouraging. I got the usual (lately) "I haven't seen one of these in a LONG time! And, I LOVE Avon!"

Then, the second door, right next to her, said the same thing. I made sure to get their names and numbers.

If they all order (which probably won't be the case, but I'm thinking positive) I'm looking at about a $200 order for just today!

I try not to be too intrusive on their time. My purpose is to let them know that, YES, Avon still exists, and I sell it!

I am going to go out and do this again tomorrow.

Ya'll have a blessed day.

And don't forget to check out my Avon Website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!