Sunday, July 7, 2019

Taking it easy...

My outside experience on Friday has left my arms red and burning, my neck and my v-line in my chest area, and my nose and forehead burning, as well as the back of my neck where my hair was lifted in a pony-tail. I can't wrinkle my forehead without it hurting. LOL

I stayed inside all day to rest on Saturday. Updated my sites, surfed some TEs, and washed clothes and bathed the dogs.

That was an experience. Milo was good. He didn't want to be in the bath tub, but he tolerated it until I wrapped him in a towel and took him out to dry him.

Otis, on the other hand, was like a whiny kid. "Mom, do I gotta? Here, let me just get out and you can spray me with some of that stuff..."

"No, Otis. Sit down. I'm not finished with you yet."

Whimper.

"Maybe it's time to eat now. Can I get out NOW?"

"No, Otis. You got fleas. I'm not finished yet."

Whimper. (sits down in the water for a moment).
"Mom, I am clean enough. I'm getting out..."

"SIT DOWN, OTIS..."

Sigh...

Finally, I wrap him in a towel and pat him dry and put him down...

"YAAAYYYY. I took a bath!" running around in a happy circle and shaking his fur). "Hey, Milo-dad! She washed me up and I ain't gotta be in there no more!" attacking Milo...

Sigh...

I spent the rest of the day watching Pureflix.

Fun day...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!