Monday, October 23, 2017

Ten things I learned during my 48th year on earth

Every year, during my birth month, I try to reflect and remember the things I have learned during the past year.

This is my list this year:

1. Being intelligent doesn't make you strong.

2. It takes a lot of strength to hold on to faith.

3. All relationships begin and end with one person: YOURSELF.

4. The true definition of patience is endurance beyond your self-perceived ability to endure.

5. Bullies are people who really ARE insecure.

6. When being defensive doesn't work, go on the offensive -- it confuses the opposition.

7. The only TRUE way to earn respect is to respect others even when they are unworthy of it.

8. You can't control life when it hits you in the head. You can only embrace the intertube, ride the river and learn to enjoy the ride.

9. Good memories tomorrow only happen because of great attitudes about bad things that happen to you today.

10. Negativity is repulsive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!